This research was supported by the Medical Research Council, Economic and Social Research Council, British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK, and the National Institute of Aging.
Positive Affect and Psychobiological Processes Relevant to Health
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Resilience in Common Life: Resources, Mechanisms, and Interventions: Edited by Mary C. Davis, Linda Luecken, and Kathryn Lemery-Chalfant
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1747–1776, December 2009
How to Cite
Steptoe, A., Dockray, S. and Wardle, J. (2009), Positive Affect and Psychobiological Processes Relevant to Health. Journal of Personality, 77: 1747–1776. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00599.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!