Preparation of this paper was supported in part by grants from the National Institute on Aging (1 R01 AG023571-A1-01; 1 R01 AG02357-A1-01). We thank Gary Evans, Henry Ricciuti, and Nancy Wells for comments on an earlier draft.
Resilience Comes of Age: Defining Features in Later Adulthood
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Resilience in Common Life: Resources, Mechanisms, and Interventions: Edited by Mary C. Davis, Linda Luecken, and Kathryn Lemery-Chalfant
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1777–1804, December 2009
How to Cite
Ong, A. D., Bergeman, C. S. and Boker, S. M. (2009), Resilience Comes of Age: Defining Features in Later Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 77: 1777–1804. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00600.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!