The research described in this article was supported by National Institutes of Health Grants R29-MH57274 (to George A. Bonanno).
Predictors and Parameters of Resilience to Loss: Toward an Individual Differences Model
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Resilience in Common Life: Resources, Mechanisms, and Interventions: Edited by Mary C. Davis, Linda Luecken, and Kathryn Lemery-Chalfant
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1805–1832, December 2009
How to Cite
Mancini, A. D. and Bonanno, G. A. (2009), Predictors and Parameters of Resilience to Loss: Toward an Individual Differences Model. Journal of Personality, 77: 1805–1832. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00601.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!