Many thanks to my collaborators on the studies described, who include David Zuroff, Simon Young, Anne-Marie Turcotte-Tremblay, Eun Jung Suh, Ringo Ho, Marc Fournier, Elizabeth Foley, Stéphane Côté, Kirk Brown, and Marije aan het Rot, and the many former students and research participants who have contributed to these studies. David Zuroff, Stéphane Côté, Jennifer Russell, Gentiana Sadikaj, and Sara Del Bello provided comments and other help during the preparation of this article. The preparation of this article was supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la société et la culture.
Quarrelsomeness in Daily Life
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Trait Anger and Reactive Aggression: Edited by: Michael D. Robinson and Benjamin M. Wilkowski
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 39–66, February 2010
How to Cite
Moskowitz, D. S. (2010), Quarrelsomeness in Daily Life. Journal of Personality, 78: 39–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00608.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!