Jack van Honk was supported by a High Potential Grant from Utrecht University, The Netherlands. The research of Eddie Harmon discussed in this article was supported by the National Science Foundation (BCS-0552152 and BCS-0643348). Barak Morgan was supported by a Professional Development Program grant from the Medical Research Council of South Africa. Dennis J.L.G. Schutter was supported by an Innovational Research Grant (452-07-012) from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
Socially Explosive Minds: The Triple Imbalance Hypothesis of Reactive Aggression
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Trait Anger and Reactive Aggression: Edited by: Michael D. Robinson and Benjamin M. Wilkowski
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 67–94, February 2010
How to Cite
Van Honk, J., Harmon-Jones, E., Morgan, B. E. and Schutter, D. J. L. G. (2010), Socially Explosive Minds: The Triple Imbalance Hypothesis of Reactive Aggression. Journal of Personality, 78: 67–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00609.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!