Extrinsic Value Orientation and Affective Forecasting: Overestimating the Rewards, Underestimating the Costs
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Trait Anger and Reactive Aggression: Edited by: Michael D. Robinson and Benjamin M. Wilkowski
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 149–178, February 2010
How to Cite
Sheldon, K. M., Gunz, A., Nichols, C. P. and Ferguson, Y. (2010), Extrinsic Value Orientation and Affective Forecasting: Overestimating the Rewards, Underestimating the Costs. Journal of Personality, 78: 149–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2009.00612.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!