I thank Michael Robinson, Peter Kuppens, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful and insightful feedback. This research was made possible by the funding support from the National University of Singapore Academic Research Fund (R-581-000-065-112).
Personality Influences in Appraisal–Emotion Relationships: The Role of Neuroticism
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 393–417, April 2010
How to Cite
Tong, E. M. W. (2010), Personality Influences in Appraisal–Emotion Relationships: The Role of Neuroticism. Journal of Personality, 78: 393–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00620.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!