The Motive for Sensory Pleasure: Enjoyment of Nature and Its Representation in Painting, Music, and Literature
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 599–638, April 2010
How to Cite
Eisenberger, R., Sucharski, I. L., Yalowitz, S., Kent, R. J., Loomis, R. J., Jones, J. R., Paylor, S., Aselage, J., Mueller, M. S. and McLaughlin, J. P. (2010), The Motive for Sensory Pleasure: Enjoyment of Nature and Its Representation in Painting, Music, and Literature. Journal of Personality, 78: 599–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00628.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!