Parts of this article were presented at the annual meetings of the Society of Interpersonal Theory and Research, Montreal, June 2005, Philadelphia, May 2006, and Madison, 2007. The input of Cynthia Glidden-Tracey, Aaron Pincus, and the Otsego group is greatly appreciated.
Variations in the Understanding of Interpersonal Behavior: Adherence to the Interpersonal Circle as a Moderator of the Rigidity–Psychological Well-Being Relation
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 711–746, April 2010
How to Cite
Tracey, T. J. G. and Rohlfing, J. E. (2010), Variations in the Understanding of Interpersonal Behavior: Adherence to the Interpersonal Circle as a Moderator of the Rigidity–Psychological Well-Being Relation. Journal of Personality, 78: 711–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00631.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!