The authors would like to thank Dmitri Nesteruk for programming both studies, Sarah Wood for recruiting participants at Northern Illinois University, and Kathryn Gardner, John H. Krantz, Scott Plous, and Ulf-Dietrich Reips for allowing us to recruit via their research Web sites.
Individual Differences in Self-Enhancement and Self-Protection Strategies: An Integrative Analysis
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 781–814, April 2010
How to Cite
Hepper, E. G., Gramzow, R. H. and Sedikides, C. (2010), Individual Differences in Self-Enhancement and Self-Protection Strategies: An Integrative Analysis. Journal of Personality, 78: 781–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00633.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!