We gratefully acknowledge Alyssa N. Zucker's generosity in allowing us access to the University of Michigan Alumnae data used in this study. We would also like to thank David G. Winter, the Gender and Personality in Context laboratory, our anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on drafts of the manuscript and Laura Klem for her invaluable statistical advice.
What Makes the Political Personal? Openness, Personal Political Salience, and Activism
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 943–968, June 2010
How to Cite
Curtin, N., Stewart, A. J. and Duncan, L. E. (2010), What Makes the Political Personal? Openness, Personal Political Salience, and Activism. Journal of Personality, 78: 943–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00638.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!