Structured Terror: Further Exploring the Effects of Mortality Salience and Personal Need for Structure on Worldview Defense
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 969–990, June 2010
How to Cite
Juhl, J. and Routledge, C. (2010), Structured Terror: Further Exploring the Effects of Mortality Salience and Personal Need for Structure on Worldview Defense. Journal of Personality, 78: 969–990. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00639.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!