We thank the study participants and research staff. This work was supported by NICHD HD54481. The Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development was conducted by the NICHD Early Child Care Research Network and was supported by NICHD through a cooperative agreement that calls for scientific collaboration between the grantees and the NICHD staff. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health. The WRRP study was supported by grants from NICHD (HD38075) and NICHD/OSERS (HD46167).
Approach/Positive Anticipation, Frustration/Anger, and Overt Aggression in Childhood
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 991–1010, June 2010
How to Cite
Deater-Deckard, K., Beekman, C., Wang, Z., Kim, J., Petrill, S., Thompson, L. and DeThorne, L. (2010), Approach/Positive Anticipation, Frustration/Anger, and Overt Aggression in Childhood. Journal of Personality, 78: 991–1010. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00640.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!