We thank the study participants and research staff. This work was supported by NICHD HD54481. The Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development was conducted by the NICHD Early Child Care Research Network and was supported by NICHD through a cooperative agreement that calls for scientific collaboration between the grantees and the NICHD staff. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health. The WRRP study was supported by grants from NICHD (HD38075) and NICHD/OSERS (HD46167).
Approach/Positive Anticipation, Frustration/Anger, and Overt Aggression in Childhood
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 991–1010, June 2010
How to Cite
Deater-Deckard, K., Beekman, C., Wang, Z., Kim, J., Petrill, S., Thompson, L. and DeThorne, L. (2010), Approach/Positive Anticipation, Frustration/Anger, and Overt Aggression in Childhood. Journal of Personality, 78: 991–1010. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00640.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!