This article is based on the master's thesis of Amy Cantazaro, completed under the supervision of Meifen Wei at Iowa State University. This study was presented at the 2008 International Counseling Psychology Conference, Chicago, August 2008. We thank Julia D. Keleher for data collection as well as David Vogel and Zlatan Krizan for consultation.
Adult Attachment, Dependence, Self-Criticism, and Depressive Symptoms: A Test of a Mediational Model
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 1135–1162, August 2010
How to Cite
Cantazaro, A. and Wei, M. (2010), Adult Attachment, Dependence, Self-Criticism, and Depressive Symptoms: A Test of a Mediational Model. Journal of Personality, 78: 1135–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00645.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!