This article is based on the master's thesis of Amy Cantazaro, completed under the supervision of Meifen Wei at Iowa State University. This study was presented at the 2008 International Counseling Psychology Conference, Chicago, August 2008. We thank Julia D. Keleher for data collection as well as David Vogel and Zlatan Krizan for consultation.
Adult Attachment, Dependence, Self-Criticism, and Depressive Symptoms: A Test of a Mediational Model
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 1135–1162, August 2010
How to Cite
Cantazaro, A. and Wei, M. (2010), Adult Attachment, Dependence, Self-Criticism, and Depressive Symptoms: A Test of a Mediational Model. Journal of Personality, 78: 1135–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00645.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!