Veronika Job is now at the Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, California.
Discrepancies Between Implicit and Explicit Motivation and Unhealthy Eating Behavior
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 1209–1238, August 2010
How to Cite
Job, V., Oertig, D., Brandstätter, V. and Allemand, M. (2010), Discrepancies Between Implicit and Explicit Motivation and Unhealthy Eating Behavior. Journal of Personality, 78: 1209–1238. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00648.x
We are grateful to Snjezana Kovjanic and Annina Scherrer, who assisted in data collection.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!