Passive-Submissive and Active-Emotional Trait Dependency: Evidence for a Two-Factor Model
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 1325–1352, August 2010
How to Cite
Morgan, T. A. and Clark, L. A. (2010), Passive-Submissive and Active-Emotional Trait Dependency: Evidence for a Two-Factor Model. Journal of Personality, 78: 1325–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00652.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!