This research was supported by grant R01 AG21178 from the National Institute of Aging. The authors would like to thank Andrew Hebrank for his help in preparation of this article.
Getting to Know Me: Social Role Experiences and Age Differences in Self-Concept Clarity During Adulthood
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1383–1410, October 2010
How to Cite
Lodi-Smith, J. and Roberts, B. W. (2010), Getting to Know Me: Social Role Experiences and Age Differences in Self-Concept Clarity During Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 78: 1383–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00655.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!