All of the authors are affiliated with the Department of Psychology, The University of British Columbia. This research is part of a project entitled Long-term Effects After Prolonged Spaceflight (LEAPS), which has been made possible by funding from the Canadian Space Agency (Contract 9F007-03306/001/ST; P. Suedfeld, Principal Investigator). Lindi Cassel, Rajiv Jhangiani, Viktoria Ivanova, Ilana Weinrob, and Stephanie Mackenzie helped to collect, translate, and score the data.
Changes in the Hierarchy of Value References Associated With Flying in Space
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1411–1436, October 2010
How to Cite
Suedfeld, P., Legkaia, K. and Brcic, J. (2010), Changes in the Hierarchy of Value References Associated With Flying in Space. Journal of Personality, 78: 1411–1436. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00656.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!