Funds for the second author have been provided by Grant AG20048 from the National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Public Health Service. Funds for the collection of data from the Internet sample were generously provided by Signal Patterns. We are extremely grateful to Samuel Gosling, Youngsuk Kim, Daniel Levitin, and three anonymous reviewers for providing suggestions and comments on an earlier draft of this article. We are also grateful to Chris Arthun for preparing Figure 1.
Listening, Watching, and Reading: The Structure and Correlates of Entertainment Preferences
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 223–258, April 2011
How to Cite
Rentfrow, P. J., Goldberg, L. R. and Zilca, R. (2011), Listening, Watching, and Reading: The Structure and Correlates of Entertainment Preferences. Journal of Personality, 79: 223–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00662.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!