Using Group Consciousness Theories to Understand Political Activism: Case Studies of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Ingo Hasselbach
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal of Personality © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality and Politics
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1601–1636, December 2010
How to Cite
Duncan, L. E. (2010), Using Group Consciousness Theories to Understand Political Activism: Case Studies of Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Ingo Hasselbach. Journal of Personality, 78: 1601–1636. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00664.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!