The author's research on integrative complexity would not have been possible without the collaboration of many colleagues as well as graduate and undergraduate students—too many to be listed here, but the names of most can be found in the References section—and funding from the Canada Council, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and, more recently, Defence Research and Development Canada. I am also grateful for the insightful comments about an earlier version of this article by Margaret G. Hermann, who suggested the elaboration of the link between IC and stages of policymaking.
The Cognitive Processing of Politics and Politicians: Archival Studies of Conceptual and Integrative Complexity
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal of Personality © 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Personality and Politics
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1669–1702, December 2010
How to Cite
Suedfeld, P. (2010), The Cognitive Processing of Politics and Politicians: Archival Studies of Conceptual and Integrative Complexity. Journal of Personality, 78: 1669–1702. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00666.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!