This research was partially supported with resources and the use of facilities at the Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Unmitigated Agency, Social Support, and Psychological Adjustment in Men With Cancer
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 259–276, April 2011
How to Cite
Hoyt, M. A. and Stanton, A. L. (2011), Unmitigated Agency, Social Support, and Psychological Adjustment in Men With Cancer. Journal of Personality, 79: 259–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00675.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:30PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!