We would like to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and Western Washington University for funding to complete this project. We also thank the narrative lab at the University of Toronto for data collection, transcription, and coding, and Stephanie Marion in particular for reliability coding.
Old, New, Borrowed, Blue? The Emergence and Retention of Personal Meaning in Autobiographical Storytelling
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 135–164, February 2011
How to Cite
McLean, K. C. and Pasupathi, M. (2011), Old, New, Borrowed, Blue? The Emergence and Retention of Personal Meaning in Autobiographical Storytelling. Journal of Personality, 79: 135–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00676.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:30PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!