We would like to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and Western Washington University for funding to complete this project. We also thank the narrative lab at the University of Toronto for data collection, transcription, and coding, and Stephanie Marion in particular for reliability coding.
Old, New, Borrowed, Blue? The Emergence and Retention of Personal Meaning in Autobiographical Storytelling
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 135–164, February 2011
How to Cite
McLean, K. C. and Pasupathi, M. (2011), Old, New, Borrowed, Blue? The Emergence and Retention of Personal Meaning in Autobiographical Storytelling. Journal of Personality, 79: 135–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00676.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:30PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!