The authors would like to thank Danielle Dorn, Julia Martin, and Alexandra Terrill for their important contributions toward the successful completion of this study.
Neuroticism and Cardiovascular Response in Women: Evidence of Effects on Blood Pressure Recovery
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 277–302, April 2011
How to Cite
Hutchinson, J. G. and Ruiz, J. M. (2011), Neuroticism and Cardiovascular Response in Women: Evidence of Effects on Blood Pressure Recovery. Journal of Personality, 79: 277–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00679.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:30PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!