The online version of this article contains additional supporting information, including (a) a more detailed description of the method used to simulate the data presented in this article and the corresponding SAS computer script and (b) SAS and SPSS computer script for all analyses reported in this article.
Multilevel Modeling: Current and Future Applications in Personality Research
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 2–50, February 2011
How to Cite
West, S. G., Ryu, E., Kwok, O.-M. and Cham, H. (2011), Multilevel Modeling: Current and Future Applications in Personality Research. Journal of Personality, 79: 2–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00681.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:30PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!