This research was supported by a Health Sciences Centre Foundation Operating Grant and Salary Support Award to Dr. D. W. Campbell. We would like to thank Tanya Neuert for data collection assistance and Krista Friesen, Kristina Moffatt, Lindsey Shumila, and Marc Wallace for their assistance in the preparation of the article.
Alexithymia Tendencies and Mere Exposure Alter Social Approachability Judgments
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 335–358, April 2011
How to Cite
Campbell, D. W. and McKeen, N. A. (2011), Alexithymia Tendencies and Mere Exposure Alter Social Approachability Judgments. Journal of Personality, 79: 335–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00687.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 08:37AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!