Portions of this article were presented at the 30th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Political Psychology, Portland, Oregon (July 2007).
The Biological Roots of Complex Thinking: Are Heritable Attitudes More Complex?
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 101–134, February 2011
How to Cite
Conway III, L. G., Dodds, D. P., Towgood, K. H., McClure, S. and Olson, J. M. (2011), The Biological Roots of Complex Thinking: Are Heritable Attitudes More Complex?. Journal of Personality, 79: 101–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00690.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2010 09:26AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!