The first author wishes to dedicate this article to the memory of his beloved mother, Anna Imbò, PsyD, who taught him the meaning of attachment and love, and sadly passed away during the completion of this work. Also the authors thank Guido Alessandri, PhD, for his kind and helpful assistance with the statistical analysis.
A Twin Study of Attachment Style in Young Adults
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 965–992, October 2011
How to Cite
Picardi, A., Fagnani, C., Nisticò, L. and Stazi, M. A. (2011), A Twin Study of Attachment Style in Young Adults. Journal of Personality, 79: 965–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00707.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 06:50AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!