Driven, Distracted, or Both? A Performance-Based Ex-Gaussian Analysis of Individual Differences in Anxiety
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 875–904, October 2011
How to Cite
Bresin, K., Robinson, M. D., Ode, S. and Leth-Steensen, C. (2011), Driven, Distracted, or Both? A Performance-Based Ex-Gaussian Analysis of Individual Differences in Anxiety. Journal of Personality, 79: 875–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00709.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 06:50AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!