This research was supported by doctoral fellowships from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) to Frederick L. Philippe and Genevieve Beaulieu-Pelletier and by a research grant from the same agency to Richard Koestner.
The Role of Need Satisfaction as a Distinct and Basic Psychological Component of Autobiographical Memories: A Look at Well-Being
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 905–938, October 2011
How to Cite
Philippe, F. L., Koestner, R., Beaulieu-Pelletier, G. and Lecours, S. (2011), The Role of Need Satisfaction as a Distinct and Basic Psychological Component of Autobiographical Memories: A Look at Well-Being. Journal of Personality, 79: 905–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00710.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 06:52AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!