Some of the research described in this article was supported by a grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (R01 AA08047), by a supplement from the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research to the NIAAA grant, and by funds from the University of Missouri Research Council. Preparation of this article was supported by a midcareer scientist development award from the National Institute on Mental Health (K02 MH069118).
Motivational Pursuits in the Context of Human Sexual Relationships
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Understanding How Personality Operates in the Social World
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1333–1368, December 2011
How to Cite
Cooper, M. L., Barber, L. L., Zhaoyang, R. and Talley, A. E. (2011), Motivational Pursuits in the Context of Human Sexual Relationships. Journal of Personality, 79: 1333–1368. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2010.00713.x
Note: Corrections added on 6 January 2012 after first publication online on 1 November 2011: The page number for this article should be Page 1333–1368 (not 1031–1066), and have been corrected in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 06:53AM EST
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R01 AA08047
- Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research
- University of Missouri Research Council
- National Institute on Mental Health. Grant Number: K02 MH069118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!