This article is based on the first author's doctoral dissertation completed under the supervision of the second author. The research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Research Grant 410-2002-1698 to Sampo V. Paunonen.
Personality Vulnerabilities to Psychopathology: Relations Between Trait Structure and Affective-Cognitive Processes
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 527–562, June 2011
How to Cite
Hong, R. Y. and Paunonen, S. V. (2011), Personality Vulnerabilities to Psychopathology: Relations Between Trait Structure and Affective-Cognitive Processes. Journal of Personality, 79: 527–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00683.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!