This article is based on the first author's doctoral dissertation completed under the supervision of the second author. The research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Research Grant 410-2002-1698 to Sampo V. Paunonen.
Personality Vulnerabilities to Psychopathology: Relations Between Trait Structure and Affective-Cognitive Processes
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 527–562, June 2011
How to Cite
Hong, R. Y. and Paunonen, S. V. (2011), Personality Vulnerabilities to Psychopathology: Relations Between Trait Structure and Affective-Cognitive Processes. Journal of Personality, 79: 527–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00683.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!