Portions of this research were presented at the 4th Annual Conference on Emerging Adulthood, held October 29–30, 2009, in Atlanta, Georgia. The authors thank Elise Bisson and Charlene Esposto for their invaluable help with the inter-rater reliability coding.
Intimacy in Young Adults' Narratives of Romance and Friendship Predicts Eriksonian Generativity: A Mixed Method Analysis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 587–617, June 2011
How to Cite
Mackinnon, S. P., Nosko, A., Pratt, M. W. and Norris, J. E. (2011), Intimacy in Young Adults' Narratives of Romance and Friendship Predicts Eriksonian Generativity: A Mixed Method Analysis. Journal of Personality, 79: 587–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00692.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!