The research reported in this article was partially supported by grants from the Italian Ministry of University and Research (MIUR, COFIN-2002, Prin-2005), the Spencer Foundation and W. T. Grant Foundation to Albert Bandura, the Johann Jacobs Foundation and Ministero dell'Istruzione dell'Univesità e della Ricerca to Gian Vittorio Caprara (COFIN 2000, 2002, 2004), and a grant from the National Institutes of Mental Health to Nancy Eisenberg. The article was prepared while Valeria Castellani and Laura Panerai were visiting scholars at Arizona State University as a part of an international exchange between Sapienza University of Rome and the Department of Psychology and the School of Social and Family Dynamics at Arizona State University.
Trajectories of Religious Coping From Adolescence Into Early Adulthood: Their Form and Relations to Externalizing Problems and Prosocial Behavior
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 841–873, August 2011
How to Cite
Eisenberg, N., Castellani, V., Panerai, L., Eggum, N. D., Cohen, A. B., Pastorelli, C. and Caprara, G. V. (2011), Trajectories of Religious Coping From Adolescence Into Early Adulthood: Their Form and Relations to Externalizing Problems and Prosocial Behavior. Journal of Personality, 79: 841–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00703.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!