Religiosity and Social Welfare: Competing Influences of Cultural Conservatism and Prosocial Value Orientation
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 763–792, August 2011
How to Cite
Malka, A., Soto, C. J., Cohen, A. B. and Miller, D. T. (2011), Religiosity and Social Welfare: Competing Influences of Cultural Conservatism and Prosocial Value Orientation. Journal of Personality, 79: 763–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00705.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!