Preparation of this article was supported in part by a faculty research grant from the College of William & Mary to John B. Nezlek. We are grateful to Ina Sellin for her help collecting the data in the German sample.
A Cross-Cultural Study of Relationships Between Daily Social Interaction and the Five-Factor Model of Personality
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 811–840, August 2011
How to Cite
Nezlek, J. B., Schütz, A., Schröder-Abé, M. and Smith, C. V. (2011), A Cross-Cultural Study of Relationships Between Daily Social Interaction and the Five-Factor Model of Personality. Journal of Personality, 79: 811–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00706.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!