We would like to thank Prof. M. Pasupathi, Prof. B. Bermond, and an unknown reviewer for their helpful suggestions and comments on our article. We also would like to thank Dr. Rainer Scheuchenpflug for his helpful statistical advice and Miss Nicole Oetama for proofreading of the manuscript.
On the Relationship Between Interoceptive Awareness and Alexithymia: Is Interoceptive Awareness Related to Emotional Awareness?
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1149–1175, October 2011
How to Cite
Herbert, B. M., Herbert, C. and Pollatos, O. (2011), On the Relationship Between Interoceptive Awareness and Alexithymia: Is Interoceptive Awareness Related to Emotional Awareness?. Journal of Personality, 79: 1149–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00717.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2011 09:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!