Preparation of this article and the research reported in it were supported by National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Research Grant MH 01293 and NIMH Research Scientist Award 5KO5 MH00363 to Seymour Epstein. The authors wish to thank Rose Pacini for contributing to the item pool for the new scales. We also wish to thank Alice Epstein, Cynthia McPherson Franz, and Don Operario for their helpful comments and proofreading of drafts of this article.
An Experiential Thinking Style: Its Facets and Relations With Objective and Subjective Criterion Measures
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1043–1080, October 2011
How to Cite
Norris, P. and Epstein, S. (2011), An Experiential Thinking Style: Its Facets and Relations With Objective and Subjective Criterion Measures. Journal of Personality, 79: 1043–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00718.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2011 09:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!