This research was facilitated by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship awarded to the first author. Funds for the second author were provided by Grant AG20048 from the National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Public Health Service.
Profiling the “Pro-Environmental Individual”: A Personality Perspective
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 81–111, February 2012
How to Cite
Markowitz, E. M., Goldberg, L. R., Ashton, M. C. and Lee, K. (2012), Profiling the “Pro-Environmental Individual”: A Personality Perspective. Journal of Personality, 80: 81–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00721.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2011 09:02AM EST
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AG20048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!