Note: Corrections added on 6 January 2012 after first publication online on 19 October 2011: The page number for this article should be Page 1219–1249 (not 917–947), and have been corrected in the online version of this article.
Anxious Attachment and Relationship Processes: An Interactionist Perspective
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Understanding How Personality Operates in the Social World
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1219–1250, December 2011
How to Cite
Campbell, L. and Marshall, T. (2011), Anxious Attachment and Relationship Processes: An Interactionist Perspective. Journal of Personality, 79: 1219–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00723.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 08:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!