Note: Corrections added on 6 January 2012 after first publication online on 19 October 2011: The page number for this article should be Page 1403–1439 (not 1101–1137), and have been corrected in the online version of this article.
Integrating the Dynamics of Personality and Close Relationship Processes: Methodological and Data Analytic Implications
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Understanding How Personality Operates in the Social World
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1403–1439, December 2011
How to Cite
Graber, E. C., Laurenceau, J.-P. and Carver, C. S. (2011), Integrating the Dynamics of Personality and Close Relationship Processes: Methodological and Data Analytic Implications. Journal of Personality, 79: 1403–1439. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00725.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 08:04AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!