This research was supported in part by a grant from the Amherst College Faculty Research Award Program, funded by the H. Axel Schupf ’57 Fund for Intellectual Life.
The Role of Scripts in Personal Consistency and Individual Differences
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 187–218, February 2012
How to Cite
Demorest, A., Popovska, A. and Dabova, M. (2012), The Role of Scripts in Personal Consistency and Individual Differences. Journal of Personality, 80: 187–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00727.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 08:04AM EST
- Amherst College
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!