The contribution of the first three authors was supported by the Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO).
A Process-Content Approach to Adolescent Identity Formation: Examining Longitudinal Associations Between Identity Styles and Goal Pursuits
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 135–161, February 2012
How to Cite
Duriez, B., Luyckx, K., Soenens, B. and Berzonsky, M. (2012), A Process-Content Approach to Adolescent Identity Formation: Examining Longitudinal Associations Between Identity Styles and Goal Pursuits. Journal of Personality, 80: 135–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00729.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2011 08:04AM EST
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!