This research was supported by funds from the California Breast Cancer Research Program of the University of California (10IB-0079) and the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center (to A. L. Stanton).
Dispositional and Stressor-Related Emotion Regulation in the Context of a Chronic, Life-Limiting Stressor
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 287–311, April 2012
How to Cite
Stanton, A. L. and Low, C. A. (2012), Dispositional and Stressor-Related Emotion Regulation in the Context of a Chronic, Life-Limiting Stressor. Journal of Personality, 80: 287–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00732.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2011 08:37AM EST
- University of California. Grant Number: 10IB-0079
- UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!