This research was supported by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grants 410-2007-0700 and 410-2007-2159.
Oddity, Schizotypy/Dissociation, and Personality
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 113–134, February 2012
How to Cite
Ashton, M. C. and Lee, K. (2012), Oddity, Schizotypy/Dissociation, and Personality. Journal of Personality, 80: 113–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00735.x
We thank Lewis R. Goldberg for making available the data from the Eugene-Springfield (Oregon) Community Sample.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2011 08:39AM EST
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: 410-2007-0700, 410-2007-2159
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!