Note: Corrections added on 6 January 2012 after first publication online on 19 October 2011: The page number for this article should be Page 1177–1190 (not 875–888), and have been corrected in the online version of this article.
Dynamic, Contextual Approaches to Studying Personality in the Social World
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Understanding How Personality Operates in the Social World
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1177–1190, December 2011
How to Cite
Kashdan, T. B. and McKnight, P. E. (2011), Dynamic, Contextual Approaches to Studying Personality in the Social World. Journal of Personality, 79: 1177–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00737.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2011 08:40AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!